top of page
I was born on 24th September 1989 in Atri (TE), Italy.
Restless by nature I searched comfort in the “creative process” since I was 4 years old.
Through my first personal unruliness I was aware that I’m not suitable to lose time in this society. After my diploma at “F. A. Grue” Institute in Castelli (TE), Italy in 2008/9, tired of the cultural limits of my land, I decided to leave without destination to find myself then, in the Summer of the same year, in Florence, where I completed my thesis in Sculpture on 17th July 2014, with the mark 108/110.
I worked like sculptor/moldmaker in Friesland (NL) for 6 years.
I currently work in Italy where I have my personal atelier.
• 2004/2008 Diploma at “F. A. Grue” Art Institute in Castelli (TE), Italy.
• 2009/2014 Degree in Sculpture, Arts Academy in Florence (FI), Italy.
Artistic projects and exhibition:
• 2021 Art Exhibition, Villa Filiani, Pineto, Italy
• 2021 Art Exhibition, Aurum, Pescara, Italy
• 2019 Art Exhibition, "Iris Anders Mooi", Woudsend, Netherlands.
• 2018 Art Exhibition, "Beeldentemmers", Budel, Netherlands.
• 2017 Art Exhibition, “De Booghgaard”, Callantsoog, Netherlands.
• 2015/2021 Sculptor/Moldmaker, Artistic Bronze Foundry “Flassh Bronsgieterij”, Balk, Friesland, Netherlands.
• 2015 International Prize “Pesaro Arte 2015” (Italy) category: sculpture, section: youth.
• 2015 Art Exhibition by “RossoCinabro” Gallery (3 Apr. – 3 Giu.), Roma (RM), Italy.
• 2014 Cooperation with the master craftsman of Pietrasanta, Mr. Stefano Castelli, for the creation of a mould of the statue for Dublin airport, in the national Rugby’s honour, by the Irish sculptor Paddy Campbell.
• 2012 Curator of the Exhibition “Eat Meat”, by the Florentine street artist Daninjaz.
Tel: 0039 3296796902 (IT)
bottom of page